Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Graphic Novel Wednesdays

I've been debating for some time whether or not I should start reviewing graphic novels on this blog. I read them pretty avidly, but not at all at the scale on which I read regular books. I have come across some pretty great ones, though that I've wanted to share and haven't really been sure how. Should I make a Youtube channel and become a part-time Booktuber? Should I just throw them in with my other reviews and just let people deal with it?

Finally, I came to a decision: Graphic Novel Wednesdays. Yeah, it's a terrible name. Sue me. The point is, I'm going to start uploading reviews on Wednesdays in addition to the usual Monday and Friday posts. Only the Wednesday reviews will be specific to graphic novel.

I look forward to sharing my finds with y'all and hope you'll enjoy them as much as my usual book reviews. In the meantime, here's a taste of what you'll be seeing on Graphic Novel Wednesdays in the near future:





*Just to clarify for any who were wondering, graphic novels do not count toward my hundred book goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository