Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Book List


In follow-up to my last post, I've decided to post which books I'll be reading in 2012. I am eagerly awaiting the stories each has to tell or the knowledge each is ready to impart. I can hardly decide what order they should go in.
These are books currently on my shelves, just waiting to be read and reviewed.


  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
  • Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • Dear Bully (70+ author compilation)
  • The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Hawkes Harbor by S.E. Hinton
These are just the beginning. I frequent my local bookstore with a consistency that ought to have the salespeople asking about my family each week. I also hope to be able to reread some of my favorites of last year, such as Paper Towns and possibly the Hunger Games trilogy.
In addition, I'll be borrowing books from my brother soon enough as well. He is currently the owner of my home's only copies of the Harry Potter series (I still have to read books four through seven) and the Lord of the Rings trilogy (let's not forget the Hobbit, as well).
I can't wait to find the adventures awaiting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository