Monday, September 2, 2013

Merch Mondays!

A Shakespeare & Company paper bag.
I have found some pretty awesome book-inspired jewelry, t-shirts, phone cases, etc. over the past few years. What better way do I have to share them with other book-loving people than by sharing them on my blog?

Thus, I have decided to start Merch Mondays. From now on, I will be posting a Merch Monday post about some place or another where I found awesome book-inspired greatness for all of your bibliophile needs. I have some pretty amazing places to show y'all, so you should definitely be excited.

I will try to do this consistently from month to month, but there is always the chance that I will run out of cool places to tell you about. In these instances, I will simply post a review instead, as if it is any other Monday, and resume Merch Mondays the next time I find something to share.

I look forward to sharing all the places that have make this book junkie's heart go aflutter. Keep your eyes peeled on the first Monday of October for my first Merch Monday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository