Monday, October 7, 2013

Merch Monday: Out Of Print Clothing

All pictures pulled from the Out of Print
Clothing website and are property of
such.
I found Out of Print Clothing via the wonders of Pinterest. Someone pinned a Great Gatsby t-shirt and I fell head-over-heels, buying it as soon as I got the chance.

Out of Print Clothing is a clothing website that specializes it shirts made to mimic the covers of famous books. Classics like Slaughterhouse-Five, The Great Gatsby, Alice and Wonderland, The Feminist Mystique, and even Goodnight Moon are all represented among its stock. It's a book lover's paradise.

I currently own the Great Gatsby, The Outsiders, and the Fahrenheit 451 shirts; and believe me, there are plenty more on my to-buy list.

Though their main focus is the shirts, shirts are not the only sale items. From onesies to iPhone covers, from totes to matches. Each item is uniquely created to sooth the book junkie's needs and keep them coming back for more.

I love my Out of Print Clothing merchandise and can't wait to get more as soon as I can. Here's to hoping they make that "Library Card" iPhone case for the 4S next!

These are some of my favorite shirts and I love being able to represent great books/reading wherever I go. If that sounds like your kind of style, you should absolutely check them out.

**Disclaimer: I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for promoting this business or any other I choose to represent on Merch Mondays. I am simply sharing the things that bring me joy in hopes they'll bring you joy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository