Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Novel Attraction Facebook Page

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the lack of updating yesterday. I started coming down with something yesterday and passed out almost immediately after work.

However, I did want to go ahead and update today to let y'all know I've just made a Facebook page for Novel Attraction. In following the page, you'll be able to keep up with each new review, as well as updates on anything pertaining to this blog or books that I feel are worth sharing. It'll be super handy for notifying you of delayed or cancelled posts (like yesterday), as well as informing you of cool book events or deals you might have missed otherwise.

Here is the link to the Novel Attraction Facebook Page. I hope you decide to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository