Monday, November 4, 2013

Merch Monday: The Book Depository

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
^ Click here to go check out the site!
I figured that, in today's Merch Monday, I should explain my affiliation with The Book Depository. I'm sure y'all have noticed the links in the sidebar as well as the newly added "Buy it" icons on each post (which would have started showing up ages ago if I had figured out how to work them a little sooner).

The Book Depository, as you may have guessed, is an online bookseller. They carry all sorts of books at highly reasonable prices, and the best part is: they have free shipping worldwide. I don't know about you, but I love ordering my books online and that offer is too good to pass up.

While Amazon is a good site for getting multiple books (Thank God for Free Super Shipper Saving), The Book Depository is the absolute best place to go if you're just looking for a single title or two. Free shipping and those low prices are just too good to pass up!

I found out about the Book Depository via some of the awesome Booktubers (Youtubers whose focus is mainly on the reviewing and promoting of books) I follow. Most of them are also affiliates and, when I realized I could become an affiliate by adding some awesome links on this blog, I jumped in headfirst. Why not get the chance to earn a little commission by promoting the things I love?

So go check out BookDepository.com, because you won't regret it (though your wallet might, if you're anything like me) and find that book you can curl up while sipping on some coffee. Winter's coming and you'll need all the reading material you can get your hands on. And click on one of those lovely links to take you there, because each purchase you make gives me a bit of commission . . . and we all know I already spent most of my paycheck on books anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository