Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014. Hello, 2015!

Technically, I read 106, but I read The
Perks of Being a Wallflower twice, so it
only counted it once on the Goodreads
Challenge.
Well, it looks like another year is over and a new one is finally here. 2014 was a pretty good year for me: I moved across the country, starting going back to school, and even started writing a book that might actually go somewhere.
I also hit a goal that I've been working toward for the past four years. In 2010, I decided that it was a goal of mine to read 100 books in one year. I did that. In fact, I read 106!

I read some pretty awesome books this year and reread some favorites. Unfortunately, I didn't review many of them here, because I took a hiatus from Novel Attraction while I was still trying to get used to life up here in Seattle. Now I'm pretty settled in an I think I can commit to at least a few reviews each month, so you ought to be hearing from me a little more often in the new year.

If you want to see the books I read this year, here's a link to the list on Goodreads. Feel free to add me as a friend. I love to see what everyone else is reading and sometimes post smaller reviews for books that I, for one reason or another, don't review here.

Now that 2014 is over, it is time to create our goals for 2015. In addition to my other New Years Resolutions (which is posted over on my personal blog, Her Fingertips Whisper), I have set a new reading challenge for this year. In 2015, my goal is to read 120 books!


2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kirsten Erin has read 0 books toward her goal of 120 books.
hide

I'm a little nervous about such a high goal, especially because I foresee 2015 being a lot busier for me than last year, but it's not called a challenge for nothing. I'll do my best and that's all I can hope for.

What are your reading goals for the new year? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! What did you think?

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository